At DMXI, Dr. Adam G. Crouch, Inc. uses stem cell derived therapy products for healing and regenerative medicine that includes:
- Amnion tissue matrix
- Umbilical cord matrix
- Platelet rich fibrin matrix
You have probably heard the phrase “stem cell treatment or therapy” in the news in recent years. Stem cell medicine has made unbelievable progress in the last decade. Newer processing techniques are providing even superior stem cell products providing greater healing results. Ultimately, these innovative therapies may be able to fully heal your damaged or diseased tissue with regenerative medicine instead of simply treating the symptoms with medications and/or surgery. Regenerative medicine can also be used along with surgery to improve healing.
Stem cell therapy is a form of regenerative medicine that harnesses your body’s natural healing powers. Your stem cells, which are found throughout your body as well as, in your bone marrow and fat tissue, serve as your body’s raw material for rebuilding and repairing, and have the ability to promote specialized cells your body needs to make new bone, muscle, or blood vessels.
You have the highest percentage of stem cells in your body at birth. One in 10,000 bone marrow cells are mesenchymal stem cells (MSC’s). Within the first decade, the number of stem cells decreases rapidly into the teen years and continues decline to the point of 1 in a million by age 70. You can easily understand that with age, having fewer stem cells makes it harder to maintain normal functions and healing.
Stem cells have the job of orchestrating the process of growing, healing and keeping you young.
Using exosomes, amniotic tissue matrix allograft and/or umbilical cord allograft employs hundreds of growth factors as a powerful healing tool that accelerates your body’s natural healing process by significantly reducing inflammation so that the body can move on to the regeneration phase of healing a lot faster.
Stem cell based therapy using Exosomes can be used nearly everywhere in the body and for all kinds of disease processes, injuries and pain.
Examples of administration include:
- Intravenous (IV) sending growth factors throughout the entire body,
- Intra-articular injection for joints and tendons,
- Injections along the spine, Intramuscular injections for injury, Intraperitoneal for lymphatics and organs,
- Nasal spray for delivery to the brain, and
- Topical spray for skin injury.
Stem cell based therapy using Amniotic tissue matrix and Umbilical cord matrix derived cell-based therapy are used for many purposes, but are most commonly used as injections into or around a joints, tendons, or ligaments.
Specifically, what conditions benefit from regenerative medicine?
There are many but a few are listed here:
- Back pain: associated with facet arthritis, spinal stenosis, and degenerative disc disease
- Shoulder: Rotator cuff injuries, muscle injuries, joint disease
- Elbow: Joint disease, tendon or ligament injuries
- Hip: Joint disease, labrum injury, tendon or ligament injuries
- Knee: Degenerative joint disease, tendon or ligament injuries and meniscus injury
- Trauma: Cell therapy can be used to accelerate healing
- Pre and post-operative conditions: Cell therapy can be used to accelerate healing
All Stem cell therapies rely on the intercellular communication of growth factors to influence healing in your body. These pathways or actions involve:
New scientific techniques allow for the concentration of stem cells growth factors called Exosomes. Exosomes can be given intravenously (IV) whereas amniotic and umbilical cord stem cell products cannot.
Diffuse systemic diseases may improve from Exosome IV therapy.
- Autoimmune – SLE (Lupus), RA, Dermatomyositis
- Neurodegenerative – Multiple Sclerosis, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, Spinal Cord Injuries
- Burns, Scars, Ulcers
- Heart Disease – MI, CHF
- Lung Disease – COPD, Pulmonary Fibrosis, Interstitial Lung Disease
- Liver Disease
- Kidney Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease – Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Cerebral Palsy, Autism
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Lyme Disease (Up-regulate immune)
Call to make an appointment to discuss stem cell therapy with Dr. Adam Crouch, Inc. at 330.726.6010.
Additional information is also posted below.
"Having had terrible pain from a torn tendon off my left hip for years, I had an amnion stem cell injection in the site of pain and in a few days the pain was gone and has remained pain free for 4 years." - PL, 88y/o
"I have had auto-immune disease problems most of my life. Suffering the effects of Lupus, joint pain all over, horrible fatigue, cardiac dysrhythmia, and swelling. I have been to all kinds of doctors and tried many things. All the symptoms have gotten worse. So, I flew from across the country to have an exosomes IV (stem cell growth factors). Within days and virtually every day since the injection, I feel markedly better. The brain fog has lifted, at least 50% improvement in pain -1 could live with what I have now if it did not get any better than this. My own doctor in California cannot believe how much better I am. Even my heart rate is normal now. I am looking forward to many months and years of continued improvement." - DM, 57y/o
"I have bad back pain from degenerative arthritis and stenosis for years. I went ahead and had several stem cell injections into my lumbar area. Wow the pain was relieved and has stayed away for last two years." - MC, 92y/o
"I tore my meniscus in my knee. I had a stem cell shot in my knee. After a little while my knee feels great and has stayed normal." - PJ, 64y/o
"My wife and I had exosomes IV's just to be more healthy and avoid some family disease trends. Getting a second IV to keep feeling great." - KR, 66y/o